Friday, July 16, 2010

The Art Of Letting Go


Reminiscing the past, the moments we’ve shared,
Enduring the heartaches, until when shall I bear?
Been missing you lately, I’m longing for your presence,
I am thinking if you were the reason for my sole existence.

I’ve been deeply hurt because of a love that faded
But it is much better than completely jaded.
The love I gave was so pure and true
Unfortunately, it turns my life bluer than blue.

Now that you’re not here by my side,
Guess, I’ll have to face the world with such a pride.
At this very moment, I need to move on,
My life will not stop even when you are gone.

I want to thank you for everything you’ve done.
Our sweet memories, I’ll everlastingly hold on.
Now, goodbye to you… my almost lover,
I’m praying and wishing for your happiness forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment