Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Checkered Disaster

For every fashionista physical appearance is more important than anything else. You must wear appropriate clothes for a certain event and don’t just mix and match. I made a booboo decision earlier on what to wear for our barbeque party. Since it’s just us (some close friends), I decided to wear a white shirt and a blue checkered shorts. I should have paired it with a plain sneaker but unfortunately, my sneakers’ still wet so I was obliged to use my other shoes (the bad thing is, it’s also checkered, damn!!!). I was a bit skeptical coz I know it’s not a good combination, but I need to hurry coz I’m already late and I don’t have enough time to change what I’ve already worn.



The moment I arrived at Kiko’s place, Ellen told me not to wear the same style when it comes to shorts and shoes. I was like a walking table cloth according to Choy. Everyone might have thought that I don’t have a fashion sense or I’m a baduy. Well let’s admit it; everyone has a “baduyness” within and at this moment lumabas lang yung sa akin at the wrong time nga lang. LOL



After our dinner, we went to Starbucks in High Street just to chill and have some coffee. When we get there, everyone is looking at me like I killed anybody. Maybe because of my get up? I don’t know and I don’t give an effin care!!!

As long as I am comfortable with what I’m wearing and I know how to carry myself, I don’t bother to what others may say. It was just this time, just now that I don’t have any choice.

Nonetheless, it was a fun-filled night spent together with my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment