Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dialog If You Don’t Mind Trialog!



I really hate those people who are just butting in to someone else’s conversation. It’s so damn annoying! This just took place earlier when I went upstairs to get a coffee coz I’m now starting to doze off and needs to recharge more caffeine to my system in order for me to sustain till the last hour of my shift. I brought my mug with me and went directly to the coffee dispenser. I pressed option 4 for the sweetened creamy coffee and option 2 for the Caffé Latté. That’s the usual blend I have to start my day. Then I went out and headed directly to the elevator. I waited for just a couple of seconds and then I noticed that I forgot to ask for a straw from the doughnut vendor. I’m fond of sipping my coffee in a mug using a straw, I don’t care if it’s hot or not… so; I went back inside the pantry, get a sipping straw then strut my way back to the lobby. As I turn my back, my friend (the vendor) told me that I’m a snub coz I didn’t even say hi or hello to her or even thanked her for the straw. I asked for an apology to her coz I was busy listening to the music and I need to go back to my station as soon as possible so I don’t have the time to have a chitchat with anybody else inside the pantry. Then suddenly out of nowhere, there was this one girl, whose face is quite familiar to me but I really don’t know her at all, she just abruptly blurted out that I was a bit rude for not thanking her. I don’t know if she meant it or not, or maybe she’s just joking, but… WHAT THE HECK!!! Who is she to say that straightforwardly to my face? I stayed calm and manage my composure then just smiled back at them and told them that I already said sorry about it and even thanked my friend for the straw.

Why is it that there are people who really loves doing this kinda thing. It’s so rude and unethical!!! It’s like they’re invading someone’s privacy. They should think twice before doing it (Oh wait! They have a pea-sized brain so how can they think about it?). I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings but don’t push me to do it; coz if you do… you will not certainly like it. So mind your manners before somebody else will give you their peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment