Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Roadtrip


I woke up at exactly 7:28 this morning to prepare myself coz I need to be in Shangri-la at exactly 10AM. My friends and I will go to Tagaytay just to hang out and unwind. We left Manila at around 10:15AM. Headin' south via Sta. Rosa exit. We dropped something in Paseo Laguna (Apple delivered something for her project in their barracks). Then headed directly to Tagaytay. We went directly to Leslies to take our lunch since it's already quarter to 1 when we arrived there. We ordered the sumptous bulalo, buttered crab and sizzling gambas. We had fruit salad and leche flan for desserts. We stayed for a bit in the resto after eating to take a rest and enjoy the scenery. After awhile, we decided to go back to manila so we can rest early. While on our way home, it just came up and has been decided that we'll go to Starcity to play lazer blazer. Since we're already out, why not we should take all the time we have and make the most of it? So we did play 1 game of lazer blazer and then roam around the place. While enjoying by just looking at the rides, I came across this stall of hats. I saw two beautifully designed fedora hats. I never hesitated in buying them... it was the first time I bought this kind of hat eventhough I'm not really a hat person.









We really had a blast today. It's one of the most enjoyable roadtrips I had. I just hope that more trips to come with the same group of people.

This is Gilbert and you have been synchronized.

No comments:

Post a Comment