Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work Overload



I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not… but I’m kinda pre-occupied in the office lately. I’ve been in this situation for almost a month now. Reports, reports, and more reports are coming in to my way. I’ve been doing everything I could to deliver everything on time. Is this what we call “dedication”? Or I’m just simply doing it for the sake of work? Actually, I don’t know anymore. But if you’ll ask me if I’m still happy with what I’m doing… as a matter of fact… I am!

Maybe, I’m just experiencing too much stress due to excessive workloads. But how can I cope up with it? I can’t even go on leave for a day because we’re shorthanded in our manpower. My colleague resigned last month so basically I’m the only one doing the reports. Good thing, my supervisor took the liberty in doing some of the reports left by my ex-officemate.

Right now, I really want to unwind and would like to go somewhere else where I can relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of the urban area. I know that it sucks to be like me sometimes but that’s just how the way life goes. Sometimes you have all the good things within your reach but there are times that you feel like you’re at the bottom of the food chain.

For now, I’ll just have to go with the flow and see what’s in it for me for the coming days. I hope and pray that it should be something big that would change my life. Still hoping and praying for it but I’m not totally expecting it. Just surprise me Lord… and I know you will. =)

This is Gilbert. Another day has passed and you’ve been synchronized.

No comments:

Post a Comment