Saturday, October 30, 2010

Synchronizer Connected



I am so happy today coz my application for the broadband which I waited for a very long time has been approved and was confirmed that the installation was scheduled for today. From the office I went home directly and waited for the Manong Installers. At first I was a bit skeptical if they'll come or not coz the customer service rep who called us the other day told us that it was scheduled in the morning.

The 2 Manong Installers came at almost 4PM already but the heck I care! What's important now is they're here to set everything up. It was almost dark when they're done. Now that I have my own internet connection... I hereby proclaim that The Synchronizer will be here, will get connected to the world any second, any minute and any hour of the day.

You've been synchronized!




No comments:

Post a Comment