Thursday, September 23, 2010

GLEE


I watched the season 2 premiere of GLEE last Wednesday. I was a bit surprised that Charice was the first "celebrity" guest to appear in the pilot episode of the latest season. She's playing the character of Sunshine Corazon (t'was believed that the character was inspired by the late Pres. Corazon Aquino), a filipino exchange-student who wants to join the glee club. She showed them what a true filipino can do. I may be biased-sounding but she can belt out more than Rachel can do. She sang a good version of Listen (Beyonce's song in Dream Girls) and Telephone (duet with Rachel inside the CR). I am not a Charice fan, but I give my applause to this girl. I thought she's gonna be a part of the Glee Club under Mr. Schuester but due to the selfishness of Rachel Berry, Sunshine joined the rival team instead which is the, New Directionals.

Well, I guess... let's just find out what will happen soon. Another must-watch TV series on my list. I'll try to observe and follow the progress of her role on her first ever international tv show.



Goodluck to you Charice! Make all Filipinos proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment