Thursday, April 14, 2011

Government Agency Experience... BAD!!!

I went to DFA earlier today to finish my passport application. It just took me 25 minutes to finish everything. DFA's process has never been a problem to me. Everything went smoothly and I didn't expect it to be that fast for a government agency. KUDOS to DFA for such a very impressive improvement with their process.

After my business with DFA, I decided to head directly to the Bureau of Immigration to submit my final clearance from DOST. I know the address but I don't know how to get there, so I just follow my instinct (as always) in going there. I took a bus going to Lawton but I alighted in Quirino Ave coz I was thinking that it might be too far if I'll drop off at the Lawton station. I took another jeep in Mabini and eventually I arrived at the place safe and sound. Can't believe my eyes that this agency is so chaotic! There are so many foreigners and locals as well who wants to migrate. I went to the information center directly and asked for assistance on where to go and whom to talk to about my business. They pointed me to different rooms and people, all in all, everything is a mess... a very BIG mess!!! They're not as organize as DFA. The staff especially the man assigned at window 17 is so BASTOS!!!

I just hope that BI should at least make room for improvements when it comes to their process.

Another bad experience for me... this is Gilbert once again and you've been synchronized.

No comments:

Post a Comment