Friday, January 7, 2011

WTF!!! TAX???


I thought I started my day right yesterday. I felt like I woke up at the right side of the bed coz everything seems to be OK... but unfortunately at the end of the day, I was wrong.

I was so frustrated and disappointed after checking my pay for the last cut-off. I was expecting it to be somewhat big since I worked my ass off during the holidays and I have some overtime as well. I learned that I have a very huge amount of deduction due to tax deficit for last year. Never crossed my mind that it will come up to that certain amount. It all ruined my plans and budget. Everything has been divided before I got my pay. Now... I don't know what to do.

Since I already made some commitments, I must go on with it coz its hard for me to hold back. I will just try to sacrifice a little and will tighten my belt until the next payday.

I just hope that I'll be satisfied of what I'll be getting for the next salary period.


This is Gilbert and you've been synchronized!

No comments:

Post a Comment