Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Bid Farewell To Love


I still remember the day I’ve met you,
T’was the right time I’ve felt love so true.
Been thinking of you all night and day,
Time just passes by and seems to fly away.

Now that we have separated our ways,
You took yours, but I seemed to have gone astray.
Since then, my life has never been the same,
I am a complete wreck because of this game.

I’m starting to pick up myself once more,
Trying to go back from where I was before.
Even my heart’s bruised, scarred and torn,
I get back up and have decided to move on.

Now I am standing here all alone,
Lonely yet, I need to deal with this on my own.
Tears falling and the pain still remain,
Yet I need to keep on with my existence again.

I just want to thank you for all the memories,
Definitely, forever I will treasure and cherish.
I will now face the world and continue with what I have
By starting over, I will now bid farewell to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment